- This event has passed.
Learn and Experience with Amy Ippoliti
March 16 - March 19
March 16-17 – Yoga Teacher Training: How to Teach Yoga for Tight Bodies, Challenges, & Injuries, Give Better Hands on Assists, and Sequence Like a Pro
Join International yoga teacher trainer, Amy Ippoliti for a teacher training focusing on 3 Aspects of Great Teaching: Therapeutics, Hands on Assists and Sequencing.
- Therapeutics: Safety and individualized attention are becoming less and less emphasized in many yoga classes, while all-levels, athletic classes are becoming the industry norm. Learn to make yoga accessible to all those who wish to benefit from this extraordinary practice! This portion of the training will give you the tools to stand out as a teacher who can effectively address student’s physical challenges, provide compassionate solutions for those with injuries, and teach group classes as well as private sessions with more empathy, expert skill, and confidence.
- Hands on Assists: A skillful hands-on adjustment in a yoga class can be transformational and life changing for your students. At the same time, an inadequate adjustment is more detrimental than no adjustment at all. Learn how to give masterful hands-on assists that are both educational and empowering for your students and discover the art of service and attention through refining and practicing your therapeutic touch under Amy’s watchful eye. This portion of the training is designed to provide you with skills in a wide variety of manual assists in order to add depth and sophistication to your teachings. Explore adjustments for a full spectrum of poses in a rich exchange of loving hands that will radically expand your teaching repertoire.
- Sequencing: You will learn to create safe and effective yoga sequences for you and your students. Far more than just telling you what poses to do when, you will learn the theory and logic behind sequencing, so you can be empowered to plan potent, fresh, and creative classes on your own. You will discover how sequencing can help you express your voice and purpose as a teacher.
Thursday morning: Therapeutics (3hrs)
Thursday afternoon: Hands on Assists (3hrs)
Friday morning: Therapeutics & Hands on Assists (4 hrs)
Friday afternoon: Sequencing (2 hrs)
March 18-19 – Join Amy Ippoliti in the Two Days Workshop
March 18, 9 am to 12 pm – Upper Body Euphoria – ALL
Flow through a vibrant fusion of gradual, loving shoulder-opening poses and vinyasa designed to unlock the miracle of the shoulder and bring more flexibility and strength to your upper body. Walk away with brand-new tools to approach inversions, backbends, healthy posture, and a state of happiness when you need it most.
March 18, 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm- Inversions: Upside Down Is the New Right Side Up – ALL
Yogis spend a huge part of their time looking at the world from the bottom up–and what a healthy choice on so many levels! If you’re craving more upside-down time but want to discover how to perform inversions with more ease, grace, and power, then come on down. Learn tricks for kicking up, balancing with and without using the wall, and practicing ways to deliciously open your shoulders, boost your confidence, and connect to a playful, positive spirit you can take with you wherever you go.
March 19, 9 am to 12 pm – Lila: Yoga Frolic – ALL
Lila means “play” so dive into (and be entertained by) some of the wilder creative inversions, arm balances, flip the grip backbends, and hip openers. We often over rely on force in these poses rather than using architectural smarts and specific warm up to get into them smoothly. Discover what the most masterful yogis possess – a playful attitude toward yourself and your abilities! In the company of other fun-loving yogis, take a chance and walk away ready to love your life. (Open to all yogis wishing to explore, experiment, and challenge the status quo of their minds.)
Special Price is until Dec 23, 2016
Teacher Training + Workshop: Rp. 4.900.000
Teacher Training Only: Rp. 2.950.000
Workshop Only: Rp. 2.250.000
Early Bird is until Jan 30
Teacher Training + Workshop: Rp. 5.800.000
Teacher Training Only: Rp. 3.500.000
Workshop Only: Rp. 2.650.000
Regular Price is after Jan 30
Teacher Training + Workshop: Rp. 6.900.000
Teacher Training Only: Rp. 4.150.000
Workshop Only: Rp. 3.100.000
Terms and Conditions:
- Price is in Indonesian Rupiah
- Payment with Credit Card is subject to 4.5% transaction fee
- To pay by Bank Transfer, please send email to email@example.com
Who is Amy Ippoliti
Amy Ippoliti is known for bringing yoga to modern-day life in a genuine way through her intelligent sequencing, clear instruction, and engaging sense of humor. She shares her passion for yoga, health, earth conservation, and with her writings for Yoga Journal, Organic Life, Mantra Magazine, Mind Body Green, prAna Stories, and Elephant Journal. She has appeared on the covers of Yoga Journal and Fit Yoga Magazine and has been featured in Self Magazine, New York Magazine, Allure (Korea), and Newsweek and on the front page of Yahoo.com. A teacher on YogaGlo.com, she is a pioneer of advanced yoga education, cofounding 90 Monkeys, an online school that has enhanced the skills of yoga teachers and studios in 65 countries. She is the co-author of the new book, The Art and Business of Teaching Yoga.