3 Day Yoga for Teens Training with Chloe Thorogood
August 31 @ 9:00 am - September 2 @ 5:00 pm
3 Day Yoga for Teens Training led by Chloe Thorogood
August 31 – Sep 2, 2018
This 25 hour training program will focus on building your knowledge so you gain a toolbox of skills to guide teenagers through practical yoga and mindfulness sessions for wide ranging benefits.
It is for yoga teachers, graduates and current trainees and also for anyone working within the education system, especially teachers of High School students in the areas of fitness and health.
This is a groundbreaking training to introduce both yoga and mindfulness to teenagers within schools. An ideal course for those currently teaching in schools in areas such as fitness or health and want to introduce yoga into the curriculum, or for yoga teachers who would like to expand their skills to offer specialist classes to teens.
The training will cover exploration of all aspects of yoga and mindfulness and its contributions to physical, emotional and spiritual health. The program will combine both practical and theory workshops complimentary to the key objectives of the Personal Development, Health and Physical Education Key Stages 4-6 Curriculum. A comprehensive training to equip those who work with young people with skills and knowledge of teaching yoga and mindfulness to adolescents.
Participants will gain a toolbox of resources to create yoga and mindfulness classes for adolescents that aim to enhance connectedness, sense of self and advocates lifelong commitment to health.
- Learning to teach yoga postures safely and effectively to teens
- An introduction to philosophy, pranayama and mindfulness techniques for
- An overview of anatomy, psychology and philosophy for adolescence
- Explore the differences between genders and level of instructions
- Gain an understanding of the management of the learning environment to
maximise participation including sequencing, classroom managementtechniques, rules and regulations
- Learn how to establish and implement self care strategies in accordance with
the Department of Education guide
- Practical sessions to fill your toolbox with self esteem exercises, techniques
to promote positive mental health with plans for the yoga classes
- Gain an understanding of the teen ‘mind’ adolescent psychology and an introduction to understanding anatomical / physiological development
Chloe Thorogood has been working with and teaching yoga to teens for the past 10 years. As a qualified High School teacher she has an intricate understanding of the education system and the practicalities of teaching yoga to teens. Chloe has been working with a number of schools in the Byron Bay area in Australia she has explored various techniques and practices that are most effective to introduce and sustain yoga and meditation for teens.
NEW YEAR SPECIAL is until Jan 30, 2018 : Rp. 3,150.000
Special Offer is until Dec 14, 2017 : Rp. 2.950.000
Early Bird is until June 30, 2018 : Rp. 3.500.000
Regular Price is Rp. 4.200.000